Salmon Fillet with Corn on the Cob and Sweet Potatoes
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson’s Catch Salmon Fillets
- 2 ears corn
- 1-2 Sweet Potatoes
- 1/4 lb salted butter softened
- 1 Tbsp Shallots Minced
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Parsley Chopped
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Mix the butter with shallots, lemon juice, parsley, black pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
- Make into a log by rolling into plastic wrap.
- Chill and slice to use over the potatoes, corn and fish. You can also just spoon onto the potatoes, corn and salmon.
- I cook the sweet potatoes in the microwave oven for 5-7 minutes and finish them in the coals.
- The sweet potatoes can be cooked in the coals "as is" or wrapped in foil.
- I think everyone should see one done directly on the coals, just to see, but most people aren't that interested.
- They can be finished on the grill, either in or out of foil.
- To cook the corn you can peel back the leaves and pull out the silk, wrap them back up and cook the over the grill or you can cook the corn in the coal, as is.
- If that is a little too rustic for your taste, you can wrap them in foil.
- Cook the salmon only after the potatoes and corn are done. I use the butter on everything.
Please follow and like us: