Servings 2 People
- 12 oz Coleson’s Catch Mahi-Mahi Fillets
- 2 large peeled boiling potatoes white or red
- 4 Tbsp. Flour
- 1/4 tsp. Salt and Pepper
- Grate the potatoes and squeeze out excess water and toss in flour.
- Sprinkle fish fillet with salt and pepper and top with a layer of potato mixture. Press it to secure to fish.
- Heat a saute pan and pour in 1/2" of oil.
- Place fillets potato side down and saute until very brown and crispy.
- Turn fish and finish cooking in a 350F oven.
- The thickness of the fish will determine how long it will take to cook, approximately 7 minutes per inch.
Please follow and like us: