Mahi-Mahi with Roasted Fennel and Red Bell Peppers
Servings 2 People
- 2 pcs Coleson’s Catch Mahi-Mahi Fillets thawed
- 1 cup Fennel Root sliced
- 1/2 cup Red Bell Pepper sliced
- 1/2 cup Yellow Onion sliced
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Fennel Seed chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Melt the butter, toss in the vegetables and add seasonings.
- Spread out evenly on a sheet pan; bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until the fennel is tender.
- Cook the fish, any style.
- Can be cooked with the vegetables.
Please follow and like us: