Mahi-Mahi with Lemon Cucumber Cream
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg Coleson’s Catch Mahi-Mahi Fillets skin removed
- 1 c Flour
- 1/2 c Onion
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 3/4 c Half and half
- 1 tsp concentrated chicken stock available at the store in a bottle or you can make by using bouillon cubes and very little water
- 1 Tbsp raw roux clarified butter mixed with flour
- 1/2 c diced peeled and seeded cucumber
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- 1 Tbsp chopped parsley
- Sauté the onion in the oil.
- Add the half and half and chicken stock.
- Bring to a boil and add roux.
- Whisk over medium heat until thickened and smooth.
- Add the cucumber, lemon and parsley and return to a boil.
- Sprinkle both sides of the Mahi-Mahi and dust with flour.
- Sauté in butter to a golden brown and top with sauce.
Please follow and like us: