Mahi-Mahi with Lemon and Cucumber
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson's Catch Mahi-Mahi thawed, skinned
- 1 c Cucumber peeled, seeded, diced
- 1 lemon zest and juice
- 1/2 c Red Onion diced
- 2 Tbsp Basil chopped
- 1 Tbsp garlic chopped
- 1/4 c Red Bell Pepper diced
- Salt and Pepper
- 3 c Lettuce mixed variety
- Either poach or grill the Mahi-Mahi.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients except the lettuce and marinate a bit.
- Toss half of the cucumber mixture with the lettuce and put on the plate; place Mahi-Mahi on top and then top with the rest of the mixture.
If you want to splurge fat-wise, feta cheese and kalamata olives are great.
Please follow and like us: