Mahi-Mahi with Kale, Basil and Tomato
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson's Catch Mahi-Mahi
- 1 cup Kale thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Yellow Onion diced
- 2 Tbsp Oil bacon fat is nice
- 2 Tbsp Basil chopped
- 1 Tbsp garlic chopped
- 1/2 c Tomato diced
- 1/4 c Chicken Stock
- Sauté onion in oil until clear.
- Add kale and basil, cook until limp.
- Add garlic, tomato and stock.
- Simmer until liquid is almost gone.
- Cook Mahi-Mahi any style.
- Top with kale mixture.
- Serve with a starch or a salad.
Please follow and like us: