Mahi-Mahi with Asparagus, Feta and Red Bell Pepper
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson’s Catch Mahi-Mahi Fillets
- 1/2 c Yellow Onion diced
- olive oil
- 2/3 c Red Bell Pepper Strips
- 2/3 c Asparagus cut in a slant into 2 inch pieces
- 1/4 c Kalamata Olives sliced
- 1/2 c Feta Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Toasted Pine Nuts for garnish
- Cook the Mahi-Mahi any style, set aside.
- In a saute pan, cook the onion in olive oil until clear.
- Add bell pepper and asparagus, stir until al dente.
- Add the olives and heat them through.
- Top the Mahi-Mahi with the mixture.
- Add feta.
A nice garnish is chopped parsley and lemon wedges. Sides: Bulgur, couscous, rice or quinoa.
Please follow and like us: