Mahi-Mahi with Asparagus and Vidalia Onion
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg Coleson’s Catch Mahi-Mahi Fillets
- 10 spears Asparagus
- 1 c Onion sliced
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 c Chicken Broth
- 2 Tbsp Mint
- Sauté onion in the butter until it just starts to brown.
- Add chicken broth and turn off heat.
- Blanch the asparagus.
- Cook the mahi-mahi over an open flame.
- Toss the mint into the onions.
- Place onion mixture on the plate. Top with Mahi-Mahi. Add asparagus.
- Garnish with lemon and serve with a side salad.
Please follow and like us: