Mahi-Mahi With Apples And Greens
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg Coleson’s Catch Mahi-Mahi Fillets
- 1 small green apple diced
- 1 small red apple diced
- 1/2 c Yellow Onion diced
- 3 Butter Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp Curry Powder
- 1/2 c Heavy Cream
- 1 c shredded red Swiss chard leaves save the stalks for another use.
- Salt and Pepper
- Salt and pepper the mahi, dust with flour, and saute in 1 Tbsp butter until golden brown on both sides. Set aside.
- Sauté the onion until golden brown; add the apples and lightly saute--it is nice if they get a little color.
- Add the curry powder and give it a quick sauté--don't allow it to brown.
- Add the cream and reduce to the desired thickness.
- Toss in the chard and wilt.
Great with sweet potatoes.
Please follow and like us: