Grilled Tequila Salmon
Servings 4 People
- 2 pkg. 12 oz. Coleson's Catch Salmon Steaks or Fillets
- 1/4 cup Cilantro chopped
- 2 Tbsp garlic
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- Brush one side of aluminum foil with oil.
- Place 4 Salmon steaks or fillets on the foil.
- Combine cilantro, garlic, tequila and sour cream.
- Divide the mixture into fourths and season the top of each fish.
- Seal the foil around the fillet and cook on the grill for 10-15 minutes. No need to turn.
This delicious, healthy and easy to prepare recipe is also excellent for other Coleson's Catch seafood items like Halibut, Tuna, Mahi-Mahi, Chilean Sea Bass, Swordfish, Orange Roughy and Tilapia. Enjoy!
Please follow and like us: