Grilled Italian Salmon
Servings 4 People
- 2 12 oz. pkgs. 4 Coleson's Catch Salmon Steaks or Fillets
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil chopped
- 1 Tbsp garlic chopped
- 1 cup Tomato finely diced
- 1/2 cup Onions finely diced
- 1/4 tsp Salt & Pepper
- Brush one side of aluminum foil with oil.
- Place 4 Salmon steaks or fillets on the foil.
- Mix the olive oil, fresh basil, ,tomatoes, and onions.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Divide the mixture into fourths and spread each portion on top of each fillet or steak.
- Seal the foil around the fish and cook on the grill for 10-15 minutes. No need to turn.
This delicious, healthy and easy to prepare recipe is also excellent for other Coleson's Catch® seafood items like Halibut, Tuna, Mahi-Mahi, Chilean Sea Bass, Swordfish, Orange Roughy and Tilapia. Enjoy!
Please follow and like us: