Creamy Pesto Swordfish Enchiladas
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson's Catch Swordfish thawed
- 8-10 Corn Tortillas depending on how you like your filling to-tortilla ratio
- 2 c Half and half
- 2 Tbsp Roux
- 1/4 c Pesto:
- 1 c Roasted Tomatoes diced
- 1+ c Provolone Cheese grated
- Salt and Pepper
- Cook the swordfish in any fashion; over an open flame adds great flavor to this hearty fish. Cool and dice.
- Heat the half & half to a simmer and add the Roux, whisk until smooth and slightly thick.
- Stir in Pesto and cool to lukewarm.
- To assemble: Put some sauce on a plate and place the tortilla in the sauce and turn over to cover both sides with sauce.
- Sprinkle some of the Swordfish, Roasted Tomatoes and Cheese down the center and roll it up.
- Place in a square, greased glass baking dish.
- Repeat the process until the filling is gone.
- Spread the leftover sauce and cheese over the top; save a few tomatoes to sprinkle on top later for color.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Serve with Garlic Bread and Salad.
Please follow and like us: