Cold Poached Salmon Fillet with Hummus
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson’s Catch Salmon Fillet
- 1 c garbanzo beans cooked
- 1/4 c garlic roasted
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 c Mild Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 c salted Water
- 1 Tbsp lemon
- Bring the water and lemon juice to a boil.
- Add the salmon and simmer for 4-6 minutes depending on the thickness. Chill.
- If you are using canned garbanzos-drain and rinse.
- Puree in a food processor to a smooth paste before adding anything else-once you start adding stuff it won't get smoother.
- Add roasted garlic and lemon and puree.
- Add salt and pepper and then slowly add olive oil. Chill.
Serve the chilled Salmon with Hummus on the side. Sides: Tossed salad and sliced tomatoes and cucumber.
Please follow and like us: