Coho Salmon with Wilted Field Greens
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson’s Catch Coho Salmon Fillets thawed
- 4 c Baby Field Greens
- 6 slices Tomato ripe
- 6 slices Cucumber
- 1/4 c balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 c water
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Shallots chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/3 c Parsley chopped
- Cook the salmon any style and set aside.
- Arrange the baby field greens, tomatoes and cucumbers attractively on the plate.
- In a saucepan, bring the vinegar, water, sugar, shallots and seasonings to a boil.
- Drizzle the vegetables with half of the dressing.
- Place the salmon on top and drizzle with the rest of the dressing.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Please follow and like us: