Coho Salmon with Fiddlehead Ferns and Shallots
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg Coleson's Catch Coho Salmon
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp Shallots chopped
- 2 c Fiddlehead Ferns
- 2 Tbsp Parsley chopped
- Splash of White Wine or Chicken Broth
- 1/4 c Parmesan cheese shredded
- Salt and Pepper
- Poach the Coho salmon in water with a squeeze of lemon and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter in a sauté pan, add shallots and stir until al dente.
- Add the ferns and sauté until al dente.
- Add white wine and toss a bit.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the cheese and parsley; adjust seasoning if needed.
- The ferns can be served under or over the salmon.
Serve with a side salad or rice.
Please follow and like us: