Coho Salmon with Celeriac and Stone Ground Mustard
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg Coleson's Catch Coho Salmon
- 1 cup celery root diced
- 4 strips Bacon
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 c Onion diced
- 1/4 c Chicken Broth
- 2 Tbsp Whole Grain Mustard
- Salt and Pepper
- Cook the Salmon any which way you want.
- Cut the bacon into thin strips. Sauté until crisp; drain the grease on to a sheet pan.
- Toss the celery root with salt and pepper and place on bacon greased sheet pan.
- Roast until brown and tender at 375 degrees F. about 20 minutes.
- Sauté the onions in the butter until they start to brown.
- Add chicken broth and mustard; heat through and adjust seasonings.
- Toss with celery root.
Serve Salmon with celery root mixture with side salad.
Please follow and like us: