Coho Salmon Fillet with Fire Roasted Vegetables
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson's Catch Coho Salmon
- 2 slices Eggplant
- 2 slices Yellow and Green Squash
- 2 slices Red Onion
- 1 large tomato
- 8 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Splash of Oil
- 1 Tbsp Basil chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Make a marinade by combining oil, vinegar and seasonings.
- Brush onto the vegetables and salmon, chill for at least an hour.
- Cook over an open flame.
- Serve with a salad or grain.
Of course any vegetables can be used if you are not using your own garden veggies and are buying them anyway; asparagus is nice.
Please follow and like us: