Coho Salmon Fillet with Asparagus
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson's Catch Coho Salmon
- 1 handful Asparagus
- 2/3 c Tomato diced
- 1/2 c Onion diced
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- 1/4 cup Chicken Broth
- Salt and Pepper
- Put the broth and wine in a sauté pan.
- Squeeze lemon into it and drop the rind into the liquid. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add onion and bring to a boil.
- Add salmon, asparagus and tomato and simmer covered for 4-5 minutes depending on how thick the salmon is.
- Serve with a grain.
Please follow and like us: