Blackened Salmon Caesar Wrap
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg Coleson's Catch salmon meat cut into chunks
- 2 tsp Cajun seasoning*
- 3 c romaine lettuce chopped
- 1/2 c Caesar dressing
- 1/2 c shaved Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 c Garlic Croutons
- 2 large flour tortillas
- Dust the salmon with the Cajun seasoning and sauté lightly.
- In a bowl, combine lettuce, cheese, croutons and cooked salmon, toss.
- Warm tortillas over a flame, in the microwave or in a sauté pan.
- Arrange half of the mixture in the center of the tortilla.
- Fold in the 2 sides a few inches and roll the tortilla forward to enclose mixture, secure with two toothpicks. Cut in half.
Please follow and like us: