Servings 4 People
- 4 Coleson's Catch Salmon Steaks or Fillets
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1/2 cup Red Onions diced
- Brush one side of aluminum foil with oil.
- Spread your favorite BBQ sauce on top of the fish; squeeze lime juice over it.
- Then, place the salmon steaks or fillets on top of the foil.
- Sprinkle with the red onions and seal the foil.
- Throw on the grill and barbeque for 10-15 minutes. No need to turn.
This delicious, healthy and easy to prepare recipe is also excellent for other Coleson's Catch® seafood items like Halibut, Tuna, Mahi-Mahi, Chilean Sea Bass, Swordfish, Orange Roughy and Tilapia. Enjoy!
Please follow and like us: