Ahi Tuna with Tomatoes and Dill Seed
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson’s Catch Ahi Tuna
- 1/2 cup Yellow Onion diced
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 1 cup Tomato diced
- 1/4 c Chicken Stock
- 1/4 tsp Dill Seed
- 1 Tbsp dill weed chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Sauté onion in oil until clear.
- Add tomatoes and cook until warmed through.
- Add chicken stock and dill seed, simmer until liquid is gone.
- Adjust seasonings.
- Cook Ahi Tuna, any style.
- Top with tomatoes and sprinkle with dill weed.
Serve with rice, bulgur or a salad.
Please follow and like us: