Tilapia with Swiss Chard
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg Coleson's Catch Tilapia Fillets
- 1 bunch Swiss Chard washed, dried and chopped
- 1/2 c. Onion diced
- 1/2 lb. bacon diced
- 1/2 c. Tomatoes diced
- 2 Tbsp Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper
- Sauté the bacon until crisp; remove from the pan.
- Add the onions to the pan and sauté until tender.
- Add the Swiss Chard and sauté until tender.
- Add the tomatoes, and vinegar, bring to a boil.
- Finally, add the bacon and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.
For this recipe you can prepare the Tilapia two ways depending on your preference: Dust the Tilapia with flour and sauté in hot oil until very crisp and serve the chard over or on the side. Or place the Tilapia in a baking dish and pour the chard mixture over it and bake for 20 minutes.
Please follow and like us: