Tilapia With Bok Choy And Water Chestnuts
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg Coleson's Catch Tilapia Fillets
- 2 c. Bok Choy chopped (stalks separated from leaf, using both)
- 1 c. Onion diced
- 2 tsp. Fresh Ginger grated
- 1 tsp. garlic chopped
- 1 tsp. Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Sesame Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Toasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 c. Carrot grated
- 2 Tbsp Water Chestnuts chopped
- Plain oil
- In lightly oiled saute pan, cook the onion and Bok Choy until soft.
- Add all other non-fish items and saute lightly, leaving the bok choy leaves just wilted.
- Cook the Tilapia your favorite way and top with the cooked greens.
Suggested side dishes would be brown rice, bulgur, or quinoa.
Please follow and like us: