Tilapia with Acorn Squash
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg Coleson's Catch Tilapia Fillets
- 1 Acorn Squash
- 2/3 c. Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 c. Yellow Onion diced
- 1/4 c. Butter 1/4 c. Parsley chopped
- 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 tsp. Oregano
- Salt and Pepper
- Cut the acorn in half and take out the seeds. Deeply score the flesh.
- Sauté the onion in butter until translucent then remove from heat.
- Add 1/2 cup of the bread crumbs and parsley and stir.
- Place the bread crumb mixture in to squash. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until tender (about 45 minutes).
- Mix remaining bread crumb mixture with the oregano.
- Season the Tilapia with salt and pepper and press into the bread crumb mixture to coat.
- Bake on an oiled pan at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until done, depending on thickness.
- Serve with fresh vegetable or salad.
Please follow and like us: