Tilapia Stuffed Bell Peppers
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg Coleson's Catch Tilapia Fillets
- 1/2 c. Celery diced
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 c. cooked rice (flavored if you have it)
- 2 Tbsp Basil chopped
- 1 tsp. garlic chopped
- 2/3 c. Onion diced
- 1 c. Marinara sauce:
- Halve and core the bell peppers.
- Dice the Tilapia and toss with remaining ingredients.
- Fill the bell peppers with rice mixture and place in a glass dish.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F. for 1 hour.
If using leftover fish or seafood for this, proceed in the same way--except when cooking, you will only need to heat it through, not actually cook it.
Please follow and like us: