Perch with Onion Cream Sauce
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz Coleson's Catch Perch cooked as desired
- 2 Yellow or White Onions chopped, large
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 1/2 c. Dry White Wine 1/2 c. Chicken stock
- 1/2 c. Heavy Cream or half & half
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Poach the perch in the wine, garlic, and salt. Watch carefully as it will cook quickly. Chill.
- Combine onion, butter, and stock; simmer for 20 minutes.
- Blend in a blender until smooth.
- Put back on stove and add cream; heat through.
- Adjust thickness--if too thick add more stock, if too thin use roux.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Please follow and like us: