Halibut Steaks with Cardamom and Carrot Sauce
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg. Coleson's Catch Halibut Steaks
- 2/3 c. Baby Carrots
- 1/2 c. Chicken Broth plus additional for thinning
- 4 Tbsp Heavy Cream
- 2 Tbsp Sweet Butter
- Salt and Pepper
- Cook the carrots in the broth until tender and puree.
- Add butter and heavy cream.
- Heat and adjust thickness with broth or cream--it should be saucy not like a puree.
- Dust the halibut with cardamom, salt and pepper.
- Poach in the chicken broth.
Please follow and like us: