Filo and Spinach Perch
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson's Catch Perch fillets
- 1/2 c. Onion diced
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 2 qt. Spinach or 1 c. Spinach, frozen and chopped, fresh
- 2 Tbsp. Basil chopped
- 2 Tbsp. garlic chopped
- 1/4 c. Kalamata Olives chopped
- 1 tsp. Lemon Juice
- Filo Dough
- Feta Cheese
- Season Perch fillets with salt and pepper.
- Sauté onion in butter.
- Add spinach leaves and saute until liquid is gone.
- Add basil, garlic, olives, and lemon juice.
- Sauté until heated through. Set aside to cool.
- To assemble:
- Use 2 filo sheets per serving. Open the sheets and place the fish on one end.
- Top with a portion of the spinach mixture and crumble 2 Tbsp. of feta cheese on top.
- Fold the filo around the fish to form a packet.
- Place on a sheet pan and drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 450 for approximately 10-12 minutes.
No sauce is necessary. May be served with garlic butter or just lemon.
Please follow and like us: