Cod Fillets with Sweet Potatoes
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg Coleson’s Catch Cod Fillets
- 1 large Sweet Potato peeled and diced
- 1/2 c. Yellow Onion diced
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1/2 tsp. Allspice
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Toss the sweet potato, onion, 1/4 tsp allspice, oil, salt and pepper in a bowl then place on a sheet pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees F until golden, about 20 minutes or so.
- Season the Cod with lemon, 1/4 tsp allspice, oil, salt and pepper and cook any way you desire (I broil it).
- Serve Cod with Sweet Potato on the side with a fresh vegetable or salad.
Please follow and like us: