Cod Fillets with Savory Apples
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson’s Catch Cod Fillets thawed
- 1 c. Cooking Apple such as Pippin cored and sliced
- 1/2 c. Red Onion diced
- 1/2 c. Chicken Broth
- 1/2 tsp. Thyme fresh if possible
- 1/4 tsp. Allspice
- 4 Tbsp. Butter
- 1/4 c. Green Onion chopped
- Sauté onions in 2 Tbsp butter until translucent.
- Add apples and sauté until they start to brown.
- Add the stock, thyme and allspice.
- Simmer until al dente.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Season cod with salt and pepper. Dust with flour.
- Heat 2 Tbsp butter in a sauté pan until light brown.
- Add cod and sauté lightly.
- Toss the green onion with the apples and top the cod.
- Suggested side dishes would be hot broccoli or salad.
Please follow and like us: