Cod Fillets with Chayote
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg cod fillets seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1 small red onion sliced
- 2 Chayote peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. garlic chopped
- 6 leaves chopped fresh sage (or 1/2 tsp. dry ground sage)
- 2/3 c. Chicken Stock
- Place the onion slices in a greased baking dish and layer with the chayote, garlic, sage, flounder and chicken stock.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with rice.
This delicious, healthy and easy to prepare recipe is also excellent for other Coleson's Catch® seafood items like Halibut, Tuna, Mahi-Mahi, Chilean Sea Bass, Swordfish, Orange Roughy and Tilapia. Enjoy!
Please follow and like us: