Catfish with Chipotle Mayonaise
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson’s Catch Catfish Fillets
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 c cornmeal
- 1/2 c Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Red Onion diced
- 1/4-1/2 tsp Chipotle powder
- Season catfish with salt and pepper and dredge in the cornmeal, shake off excess.
- Sauté in hot oil until crispy.
- Meanwhile, mix mayonnaise, red onion, and Chipotle powder together, set aside.
- When catfish is cooked, squeeze with lemon and spread with the mayonnaise mixture.
- Good in a sandwich or with a salad.
Please follow and like us: