Cajun Cornmeal Breaded Catfish
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg Coleson’s Catch Catfish Fillets
- cut into strips
- 3/4 c cornmeal
- 2 tsp Cajun seasoning of choice
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 c milk whisked with 1/3milk
- 1/2 c Flour
- Oil to sauté
- Tarter sauce
- Mix the cornmeal, Cajun seasoning and garlic salt.
- Bread the catfish strips: Pat dry.
- In the order of flour, egg, and corn meal mixture, dip the strips until they are all breaded.
- Sauté until golden brown, serve with tarter sauce and lemon.
Please follow and like us: