Garlic Bread with the Works
Servings 2 People
- Loaf of French bread Toppings
- Garlic bread can be a garnish or a meal. If having a complex meal then plain garlic bread is in order.
- If the meal is simple then jazz it up with the ingredients we have been using: The tasty tidbits can all be piled on the split loaf of French bread smothered with you favorite cheese and popped into the oven.
- You don't want to duplicate the items in the main course with the items on the garlic bread.
- Again, you can use any type of fat: olive oil, melted butter, etc. Of course, any cheese.
- Other items that are good in the mix are olives, artichoke hearts, hearts of palm, caramelized onions, and sun dried tomatoes.
Please follow and like us: