Valencia Baked Sardines
- 2 pkg Sardines thawed and cleaned
- 2 Tomatoes diced
- 1 Onion diced
- 3 Tbsp Garlic chopped
- 1/2 cup White Wine
- 1 tsp Fennel Seed
- 2 Oranges
- Lay out the sardines in an ovenware pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Scatter all the other ingredients over them except the oranges.
- Cut the oranges into quarters, squeeze the juice over the fish, and place the skins in the pan.
- Cover with foil and bake at 400 for 30 minutes.
Can be served hot, warm, or room temperature.
Please follow and like us: