Baked Sole with Lemon and Garlic
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz Coleson's Catch Sole Fillets
- 1 Tbsp garlic chopped
- 1 in lemon cuthalf
- 1/4 c. Red Onion chopped
- 1/2 c. Mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 c. dry white wine
- 1/4 c. water
- Olive Oil Salt and pepper
- Sprinkle the sole fillet with salt and pepper. Roll them up from short end and place in a baking dish.
- Add garlic, red onion, mushrooms, white wine & water to the baking dish.
- Brush the sole with olive oil.
- Squeeze the juice of lemon over the rolls then place lemon in the baking dish (lemon rind adds a great flavor).
- Cover with foil and bake at 400F for 15 minutes. Remove lemon before serving
- Serve with rice, pasta or mashed potatoes.
Please follow and like us: