- 24 pcs Coleson's Catch Raw Black Tiger Prawns 16/20 peeled
- 1/2 c Onions diced
- 2 Tbsp of Garlic chopped
- 2 Tbsp Curry Powder
- 1/2 c Ripe Tomatoes diced
- 1 c Chicken Stock
- Salt and Pepper
- Flour for dusting
- Oil for sauteing
- Sauté the onions in oil until tender and add the garlic and curry powder lightly sauté (don't brown the garlic).
- Add the chicken stock and tomatoes and simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Season prawns with salt and pepper and dust with flour.
- Lightly saute the prawns in oil and add the other mixture and simmer a couple of minutes.
- If you want a thick sauce it can be thickened with cornstarch.
Serve with rice.
Please follow and like us: