Asian-style Ginger and Garlic Prawns
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz Large Head-Off Shell-On Prawns
- 1 Tsp. of Garlic chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Ginger minced
- 1 Tbsp. peanut or corn oil
- 1/2 Cup sake rice wine
- 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1 Tsp. Sesame Oil
- Thaw prawns under cold running water.
- Peel and devein the prawns.
- Quickly sauté the prawns in hot peanut or corn oil.
- As they begin to turn pinkish white, add the ginger and garlic.
- Before the garlic turns brown, add the sake and soy sauce.
- Let it simmer until prawns are completely cooked.
- Finish by drizzling the sesame oil over the prawns.
Excellent with steamed white rice.
Please follow and like us: