Seafood Stew Nicoise
Servings 6 People
- 32oz pkg Coleson's Catch Pacific Delight Greenshell Mussel on the Half Shell
- 12oz pkg Coleson's Catch Calamari clean and cut into thin circles
- 12oz pkg Coleson's Catch Mahi-Mahi no skin and cut into strip
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 c sliced leeks
- 1/2 c diced fennel root
- 1/2 c diced carrot
- 2 Tbsp chopped garlic
- 1/4 c chopped fennel herb from the top of the fennel root
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 3 c diced tomatoes canned tend to have a better color than fresh
- 2 c Chicken Broth
- 2 dozen Nicoise olives
- Using a large saucepan, saute the leeks, fennel, carrot and garlic.
- Add everything else except the fish and shellfish items.
- Simmer for 20 minutes and check seasoning.
- Add fish and shellfish and simmer for 3-5 minutes, until fish is cooked.
Please follow and like us: