Seafood Pesto Linguini
Servings 6 People
- 32oz. pkg. Coleson's Catch Green Mussel on the Half Shell
- 12oz. pkg. Coleson's Catch Calamari clean and cut into thin circles
- 12oz. pkg. Coleson s Catch Mahi-Mahi no skin and cut into strips
- 4 c cooked Linguini
- 1/2 c Pesto: you can buy it prepared or make your own
- 1/2 c Chicken Broth
- 4 c Heavy Cream
- Diced tomatoes grated parmesan cheese and toasted pine nuts for garnish.
- Saute the pesto a little...it will tend to stick, so add the chicken broth and simmer.
- Add the heavy cream and reduce until slightly thick; add the fish and shellfish and simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Heat the cooked Linguini in hot water and drain.
Place the pasta in one large bowl or in individual bowls and top with the sauce, arranging the shellfish attractively. Top with the diced tomatoes, grated Parmesan cheese and toasted pine nuts.
Please follow and like us: