Seafood Cioppino with Imitation Crabmeat
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg Coleson's Catch Imitation Crab Meat legs
- 1 can Tomatoes diced or crushed
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. garlic chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Basil chopped
- 1/2 Onion chopped
- Sauté all ingredients except the tomatoes.
- Add the tomatoes and simmer for 20 minutes or longer.
- Add fish of any kind as desired, cutting it into stew size pieces.
- Add crabmeat. Simmer until fish is done.
- Serve with garlic bread.
Variation: make the marinara as spicy as you like it, add any shellfish as well. In a hurry? There are many jarred sauces available.
Please follow and like us: