Scallops and Cauliflower Au Gratin
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson’s Catch Scallops thawed
- 1 c Cauliflower Buds blanched
- 1/2 c Onion diced
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 c Heavy Cream
- 1/2 c Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 c Parmesan cheese shredded
- 2 Tbsp Parsley chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- In a sauce pan melt butter.
- Add onion, sauté until clear.
- Add cream and bring to a boil; simmer until it starts to thicken.
- Pour over the scallops.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs and cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F. until bubbly and brown.
- Top with chopped parsley.
Serve with a salad.
Please follow and like us: