Sautéed Scallops with Elegant Butter Sauce
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz scallops
- 1/2 c Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 1/4 c dry sherry or white wine
- 1/4 c Chicken Stock
- 1 tsp Garlic chopped
- 1 tsp Shallots chopped
- 1/4 c Heavy Cream
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter
- Salt and dust scallops with flour.
- Heat oil in saute pan.
- Saute scallops until golden brown.
- Drain oil and add sherry, chicken stock, garlic, and shallots.
- Simmer until liquid reduces by half.
- Add cream and bring to a boil.
- Add butter and continue to cook until the sauce is to desired thickness and the scallops are cooked.
Please follow and like us: