Pesto Marinated Mussel Linguini Salad
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz Coleson's Catch Mussel Meat
- 15-20 basil leaves
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 c olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- 3 c cooked Linguini
- 1/2 c Asiago Cheese grated
- 1/3 c pine nuts toasted
- 1/2 c Tomatoes diced
- Make a paste with basil, garlic, and olive oil; toss with the thawed mussel meat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix linguini, cheese, pine nuts and tomatoes together and toss in mussels.
- Add your favorite Italian dressing or another batch of the pesto marinade.
If made ahead of time, don't add the pine nuts until serving.
Please follow and like us: