Mussels with Vidalia Onions and Mustard Greens
Servings 2 People
- 12 pcs Coleson's Catch Kono Green Mussels on the Half Shell thawed
- 1/2 c Vidalia Onions finely diced
- 1 c Mustard Greens chopped
- 2 Tbsp garlic chopped
- 1/2 c dry white wine
- 1/2 c Chicken Broth
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Parsley chopped
- In a medium sauce pan, add all ingredients except the mussels, simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add mussels, cover and simmer until warmed through, about 2 minutes.
- Melt butter in a large sauté pan.
- Add onion, salt and pepper; cook to your liking - I like them almost to the point of browning.
- Stir in parsley.
- Fill the shells with the butter mixture.
- Place on a sheet pan and bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes.
I like them just warmed through as they are more tender that way.
Please follow and like us: