Mussels on the Half Shell with Corn, Mint and Red Bell Pepper
Servings 2 People
- 12 pcs Coleson's Catch Kono Mussels on the Half Shell
- 1/2 c cooked corn
- 1/2 c Red Bell Pepper Diced
- 2 Tbsp chopped mint
- 2 Tbsp Diced Shallot
- 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Toss everything together except the Mussels.
- Top each mussel with a heaping of the mixture.
- Warm either on a sheet pan in the oven or over an open flame - heating until warmed through, about 10-15 minutes.
Serving Suggestions: Serve as a starter or as main course with a tossed salad.
Please follow and like us: