Lobster Tail with Fresh Salsa
Servings 2 People
- 1 Coleson's Catch Lobster Tail
- 1 Cucumber diced
- 2 Tomatoes diced
- 1 Red Onion diced
- 2 Tbsp. Dill chopped
- Juice of one Lime
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Poach the lobster tails in salted water for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove lobster tails from the pot and place in the refrigerator to chill.
- Mix all the salsa ingredients.
- Split the tails lengthwise and pour the salsa over lobster meat.
- Place the lobster tails on a bed of shredded lettuce and serve as salad or appetizer.
Please follow and like us: