Imitation Crabmeat Flakes Au Gratin
Servings 2 People
- 8 oz Coleson's Catch Imitation Crab Meat flakes or chunks
- 1 c. Half and half
- 1/4 c. Onion finely minced
- 1/4 c. Sherry
- 1/2 c. Mushrooms sliced
- Roux or cornstarch
- 2/3 c. Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1/4 c. Breadcrumbs
- Heat the sherry, onions and mushrooms until the sherry is almost gone.
- Add half and half, then scald and thicken with roux or cornstarch.
- Simmer for a few minutes. It should be thicker than a sauce.
- Add imitation crabmeat flakes and place mixture in a casserole dish, topping it with the cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° or until bubbling hot.
- Serving over steamed rice or pasta.
Please follow and like us: