Hot Avocados Stuffed with Imitation Crab Meat
Servings 4 People
- 3 C Coleson's Catch Imitation Crab Meat Salad Chunks
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 c Onion diced
- 2 Tbsp Flour
- 1 c hot milk
- 1/2 Tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro diced
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp pepper
- 3 avocados
- 3/4 c jack and cheddar cheese mix
- Melt the butter and saute the onion, stir in the flour and add the milk.
- Stir until thick Add seasoning, cilantro and the imitation crab.
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the seeds.
- Fill the centers with the mixture and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Place in a well- greased baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes at 350F.
Please follow and like us: