Green Shell Mussel on Half Shell with Linguini Spinach and Bacon
Servings 2 People
- 12 pcs Coleson's Catch Kono Green Shell Mussel on Half Shell
- 4 strips Bacon diced
- 1/2 c Yellow Onion diced
- 1 Tbsp garlic chopped
- 1/2 c White Wine
- 1/2 c Chicken Broth
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 c Spinach Leaves
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 2 c Linguini cooked
- In a large saute pan cook the bacon until crisp, add the onion and cook until clear.
- Add the garlic and stir for 15 seconds, then add the wine, the broth and lastly the seasonings.
- When it is boiling add the mussels and spinach. When the spinach is limp turn off heat.
- Add the pat of butter and stir around until melted.
- Divide the warm linguini into two bowls.
- Place 6 mussels on each and pour on the sauce.
- Top with Parmesan.
Please follow and like us: